Trekking @ Explore Nepal Trek(23Days)
Everest Trek Via Jiri
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Full-day guided sightseeing tour in the Kathmandu Valley by car.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Jiri (2370m) 6-7 hr bus journey.
Day 04: Jiri to Bhandar (2190m) 6-7 hrs.
Day 05: Bhandar to Sete (2575m) 6-7 hrs.
Day 06: Sete to Lamjura pass (3530m) to Jubesi (2680m) 6-7 hrs.
Day 07: Rest day at Junbesi.
Day 08: Junbesi to Nunthala (2330m) 6-7 hrs.
Day 09: Nunthala to Bupsadanda (2300m) 6-7 hrs.
Day 10: Bupsadanda to Surkhe (2290m) 5-6 hrs.
Day 11: Surkhe to Phakding (2610m) 5 hrs.
Day 12: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 5 hrs.
Day 13: Rest at Namche Bazaar.
Day 14: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m) 4-5 hrs.
Day 15: Tengboche to Dingboche (4446m) 4-5 hrs.
Day 16: Rest day at Dingboche.
Day 17: Dingboche to Loboche (4930m) 4-5 hrs.
Day 18: Loboche to EBC (5316m) to Gorekshep (5180m) 7-8 hrs.
Day 19: Trek to Kala Pattar (5545m) to Pangboche (3900m) 7-8 hrs.
Day 20: Pangboche to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 5-6 hrs.
Day 21: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2800m) 5-6 hrs.
Day 22: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 23: Transfer to the airport for final departure.
Trip Cost: $1105.8 Per Person
- International Airport pick up & drop off service by private vehicle.
- Katmandu valley sightseeing with transfer and all monuments by private vehicle, including guide and entry fees of Katmandu valley sightseeing.
- Katmandu accommodation as per mention itinerary with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Katmandu(4/5 Star).
- Flight ticket for Lukla-Kathmandu(including guide air fare and domestic airport tax also).
- Bus to Katmandu to Jiri with guide
- Accommodation during your treks as best available lodge/guest house.
- Trek Permit & National Park Fee, including TIMS also.
- One English speaking government registered trek leader and support skillful Sherpas crews.
- All expenses for staffs.
- All the transportation by tourist / private car.
Price doesnot Cover:
- Meals (lunch/dinner) while in Katmandu - allow approximately US$ 5- US$ 10 per L/D.
- Travel insurance for personal.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Equipment like down jacket, sleeping bag with extra linner, water bottle.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) - you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu.
- Domestic Airport Tax in Nepal (KTM-LUK-KTM) - approx. US$ 5.
- Bar bills and items of a personal nature such as mineral water, chocolates, cold drinks, cigarettes and laundry.
Tips for trekking staffs, driver etc.
- Any unseen expenses.